My pet portraits are uniquely painted on a smooth slice of wood using a mix of acrylic and watercolor techniques to create a beautiful, personal piece of art. There is a hanger on the back so you can hang it on the wall.
Portraits are painted from photographs. Please send me 1-3 photos of your pup and I will paint a one-of-a-kind portrait just for you.
Each painting is infused with love and good feelings. They are painted with the utmost care and attention to detail to fill your home with love and joy!
This is how it works:
1. Contact me via email me with 1-3 photographs of your pet and your budget. 2. I will respond with a mock-up of your pet on the wood surface.
3. When you and I agree on the design I will create a listing for you to purchase. 4. After you purchase the portrait I will start work on your portrait.
5. I will send you photos as I work to keep you up to date on the progress of your painting.
6. When I finish I will sent you a photo of your portrait for you to check and make any final adjustments.
7. When you are happy with the finished portrait I will seal it with varnish and put it in the mail within 3 days.